Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need Neptunes & CPI info

Has anyone who has been to Neptunes or CPI before clue me in on some info?

My friend and I are going there for the first time this weekend, and we wanna know what hours its open, what's the best time to go, what the dress code is like, and if it's a drug scene or a drinking crowd (and also, if & how hard they search you)... any info on either club would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys!

smile.gif Alexandra

------------------

I haven't been to CPI since last summer but the crowd in the main room is primarily people rolling, but there are drinkers, there was no dress code & the search process was very light....don't know much about Neptune's. Hope this helped.

------------------

Guest ally

Alexandra!!! How are you girl? Check your e-mail, I'll give ya the scoop!

smile.gif Ally

------------------

Neptunes will be great on Sat, but really crowded....Sunday afternoon will be good too, probably best bet going cause half of the people will be heading to the Boardy Barn....CPI's went last year and it is always packed...Friday night Turtle Bay is supposed to be good but only on Friday nights I heard....If you are goin to go to Neptunes or CPI's I advise you to get there early...Lines are horrible on Memorial weekend...As for dress at Neptunes basically anything cause you will be in the sun...Bikinis, shorts, beachwear, running pants, anything really comfortable and cool cause you will sweat on a hot day but you could also go inside...Hey also everyone take care of your bartenders out there smile.gif

------------------