Clubplanet Nightlife Community

reply to whistle...

OK...here are a few things I wanted to reply to the posts replying to my post about Whistle...(that makes sense right rolleyes.gif )

#1- This is to Tunnel420...NaNa is me! freakbiz1 aka ilana..hehe didn't know if you knew.

#2- If you're from really far away it's best to get a room with a bunch of friends. That way you don't have to worry about driving home and veering into a divider like I did from one of the Ultraworld parties in Baltimore.

#3- Of course I'll be going to Starscape! That shit will be sick!

~NaNa

------------------

Starscape 2000 in an outdoor rave in the Baltimore area. Go to www.ultraworld.com to check out the details. The lineup is phat, but I'm not really a fan of outdoor parties. I like to dance on a floor, not the the pavement. And if the weather sucks, you're screwed. And even if I were to go to an outdoor rave, I'd probably go to the 6th Element in NY. I've never seen Rabit in the Moon and I heard they were incredible.

But whatever, all you should really do is go to WHISTLE 3 this weekend!!!!

------------------

I know I must sound dumb.. and just out of it... but where, when... and what is whistle? I know it's a rave party.. but donno anything about it. I want to know cause I hope I can go cause I luv rave.

------------------

outdoor parties rock!!

of course there is always the threat of unforeseen acts of god ruining the party... but so far Ultraworlds outdoort party record whetherwize has been solid...

the sun comes out in full force.. and so do the ravers.

i'm still undecided about this years STARSCAPE tho... last years was fun.. but i feel like it was the end of an era... as i expected, november's ENGAGE was chalk full of tourists, shade, and drama... i expect similar happenings this time around as well.

this shit has just blown up way too much since last years STARSCAPE... but i guess time will tell.

xoxo

galve.

[This message has been edited by galve (edited 05-23-2000).]