Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can't we all just...

What's up with this huge Miami vs. New York thing? Can't we all just get along? Isn't the whole nightlice scene about the music, the people, and the good times? Why do we have to argue about which city is better? I believe the best city is where you go to be happiest. If you go to your house and listen to music, and you're happy, that's the best club. There's no reason to fight about who's better? I've been in Miami and New York for long enough to know that home is where you hang your hat. And if you're smart enough to except that there's other places to explore besides your own backyard, you'll enjoy everyone's backyards too.

Stop arguing and start giving little known DJ's some respect for their hard work.

And stop doing so many drugs...it ruins your senses in the long run.

Peace.

J

------------------

I don't know much about the current Miami vs NY dispute, but I have been on many a boards to know that this is common. In fact I enjoy a beat down once in a while, it adds a lil spice to the posts. ( Although there is a limit to how much bitchin should go on )

N E way, that's my $.02...

BTW. I agree with everything u say...except the whole drug part...dunno if that is true wink.gif

------------------