Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CYBERIA FRI?

ANYONE GOING TO CYBERIA FRI. BEFORE SARDINING TO THE HAMPTONS. RAZOR & GUIDO ARE GOING TO BE THERE. LAST TWO TIMES I HEARD GUIDO HE KILLED IT BOTH AT EXIT A FEW MONTHS BACK AND AT CYBERIA! PHENOMENAL BLENDS, MIXES AND CHOICE OF NEW TRACKS MIXED WITH OLD CLASSICS. UNIQUE STYLE MAKES YOU DANCE TILL YOUR PINS FALL OFF.

------------------

It's been my experience that Cyberia isn't much of a club in the way of good music, its just a hook up scene. I've never been there on friday though so i guess maybe the music is a little better but i've never heard razor and guido spin either, i can't deal w/ all that cheese...

-Rob

------------------

Thanks for the tip, i know a few girls who go there on Friday's sometimes and say the same thing as you so i think i'm gonna check it out one of these days. But i actually have fun there on saturdays sometimes, i mean the drinking/hook up scene is good sometiems, espcecially if your gonna hit the city for afterhours later... after all nothing gets you more amped then hookin up-hehe

-Rob

------------------

I HEAR YA, AVOID SAT. IF YOU CAN. FRI. NIGHTS ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT. IT'S NOT A CHEESY SEXING SCENE AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THE MUSIC IS GOOD. THE CROWD IS MUCH BETTER AS WELL. GIVE IT A CHANCE I PROMISE YOU, WILL BE SURPRISED. I NEVER TRY TO GUIDE PEEPS IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. JUST WANT PEOPLE TO HAVE FUN.

------------------