Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How's Webster Hall on Sat Nights?

DO NOT go to Webster Hall, I made that mistake a few of months ago, it wont happen again. its not worth the $25. Unless you like really skanky B&T kids, a practically empty dancefloor, and KTU style music. The place is nasty and the dancers look like cheap prostitutes, so do the girls in the crowd, the only good thing about Webster Hall is that their drinks are strong for a decent price, other than that you've already gone to good clubs by the ones you've named, stick to those.

------------------

you are full of crap and a liar.

you never been to webster hall. cause you got it all wrong. most people pay less than $20 to get in by using internet pass or membership cards. the dancefloors are full even though the crowd can be pretty bad at times. the female dancers are quite good looking. and the drinks are $8 for beer and $9 for mixed drinks which is more expensive than most other clubs. and there aren't kids, most are adults 21-35. why post about something you don't know?? get a life

Originally posted by robbiecastanos:

DO NOT go to Webster Hall, I made that mistake a few of months ago, it wont happen again. its not worth the $25. Unless you like really skanky B&T kids, a practically empty dancefloor, and KTU style music. The place is nasty and the dancers look like cheap prostitutes, so do the girls in the crowd, the only good thing about Webster Hall is that their drinks are strong for a decent price, other than that you've already gone to good clubs by the ones you've named, stick to those.

------------------

To that cocksucker julian, why the fuck would I lie about going to a shithole like Web Hall, I'd rather lie about not going there, and their so called "trapeze act" sucks, the crowd is B&T sleeze, like you most likely. The fact that you actually go there shows that you need to get a life...PRICK.

------------------

webster hall does suck but You, Robbiecastanos, seem like you are either confused or exaggerating. yes the crowd sucks and all BUT there aren't 'kids' at webster hall. the crowd is mostly over 25. their drinks are not 'decent price' they are most expensive in terms of drinks and check coats.

To that cocksucker julian, why the fuck would I lie about going to a shithole like Web Hall, I'd rather lie about not going there, and their so called "trapeze act" sucks, the crowd is B&T sleeze, like you most likely. The fact that you actually go there shows that you need to get a life...PRICK.

------------------

hixwithdix, when I say "kids" I mean college kids, 20-24, not like high school kids. Second I didnt say the drinks had a great price, I said they were made strong considering the price you pay, most club drink are usually weak from what I've experienced. I'm glad you agree with me but like I said, I've only been there once on a Sat night, at that is the impression it left me with. You're right, the coatcheck is expensive, but it moves fast. Anyway, I'm of the web hall topic.

------------------

"dork" haha those are some fightin ' words. wow.

phoenix is not mentally disturbed . . . nor is any other individual who feels the need to defend themself after they are called a liar and full of shit - oops, i mean "Crap", i didn't mean to use a no-no word there. Poo, i sure do have a potty mouth. rolleyes.gif

just deal with it. people have different opinions. i know you live and die by webster hall, but hey, it's not the only club in around, and with the amount of people that are on this board, some are bound not to like it. the purpose of this board is to let people say what they think . . . just cause you don't agree with someone doesn't mean they're lying.

brandie

------------------

[This message has been edited by brandie (edited 05-29-2000).]

All bickering aside, thanks for the posts. Unfortunately I didn't see any of them till today, mon, and we ended up going there on sat.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/icons/icon8.gif

I got in "free" with the CD pass, and we got to skip ahead to the front of the line so that was all cool. I thought the music, the sound system, the DJ and the lights were all really good. But the crowd had the lamest energy. It was so crowded there was no room to dance. It was all these 25-35 suburbanites who go clubbing once a year and aren't in to the scene.

Overall, it isn't worth going to and I won't be returning. At least I got a decent CD out of it. Thanks again.

------------------

B+A+C

B*REAL

you must be either pheonix or another mentally disturbed and depressed individual to use such unnecessary harsh words, dork.

------------------