Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody going to Starscape on the 10th?

Ohhhhhh come on, WIZARD!!! WON'T YOU GO? WON'T YOU GO? Ppplleeaassee?? It wouldn't be a rave without you. frown.gif

Noooooottttt tongue.gif

I'm okay, how are you? I'm gonna be venturing over to Vinyl soon. Suggestions on any particular night?

BlueAngel

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .

unless it's rare occasion, you wont see me at many raves anymore. the title 'old raver', is starting to hit a little too close to home....lol....

actually, last one i went to, i was so disgusted with all the 14 year olds smoking DUST, i vowed not to attend another. picture this, wafting clouds of dust smoke all around, and bad boy bill sampling in his name repeatedly over his 'funk' set....

nuff about that...as far as vinyl goes, make it a friday night first...make it a night with danny....

i'll see you there soon, but not before deep dish......oh, you're gonna leave after seaman right?.....hhhmmmm, maybe i wont see you there.....

be cool....

p.s....i WILL get that cd from him before its release....lol

------------------

Starscape is in a parking lot and a pier. The lot is converted into the dance floor, and the pier is used as the chill area. I want to go but I spent a lot of $ at Whistle 3. And being that I'll be in DC the following week to see Kimball Collins, it doesn't look likely. I hope you have a good time though b/c the lineup looks great. Gotta love P. Johnson and Feelgood.

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Wizard, hopefully I'll bump into you at Twilo if not then DEFINATELY at Vinyl!!

As for the CD, whenever we meet up I'll have a copy for ya! Okay, "OLD RAVER"? hehehe

Cholo, cool! Thanks for the info! And I will most definately have a good time.

BlueAngel

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .