Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pride NYC 2000

I went last year and it was a blast. Went to Twilo Saturday night, the Pier Dance on Sunday -- where Whitney showed-up -- place went insane! Stayed for the fireworks, then headed over to Twilo.

I called Twilo to ask, but they are not giving out any info yet.

Regardless, I am definatley going, already got tix for the Pier dance.

------------------

Ok..so where to go Pride Weekend?

I will for sure on Sunday be with David Knapp after the parade..but what about Saturday night??

Roxy has Victor Calderone..but who will be his special guests...the web page just says special guest performances...any ideas??

What about Junior at Twilo..nothing on the web sight yet..is he even spinning..any special guests??

I know Roxy is going to be $45..what about for Junior?? I have never been for Pride..but I last year from his B-Day..I paid $60..so I am thinking along those lines

And since the parade is in the afternoon..I assume Junior will not be spinning until sometime Sunday afternoon/night..so do I have to still wait until 5:00am to go, or is 3:00ok.. or will Twilo be pretty much empty until 5:00??

Thanks for any info you guys may have heard

------------------

My birthday always falls on this weekend so I've been partying it up for the past few years. Hands down Junior!!! I thought the Pride party was better than the New Years Eve Party this year.

Johnny Blaze "ain't a damn thing changed"

------------------