Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>The Roxy Friday party is indeed over for now due to the city being slow in the summer. It made no sense keeping the party going. We will be starting up the party around September and i will be back at resident DJ. Have a fun summer and see you guys soon.

Peace

Andrew

------------------

the last time i went to roxy was about a month ago for johnny vicious. the music was aiight.. i was expecting some of his old skool remixes but he only threw down ecstasy for a total of 30 seconds.

anyway. the place emptied out fast. there was not enough people dancing. just people drinking. and one of the doormen smell kinda bad. in addition, my friends and i were the only asians in the entire place. wassup with that? and i was sitting on the couch with my peoples, and the security guard comes over and starts flippin the cushions underneath our asses- i guess we were doing some shady stuff. wink.gif

i think the guy that posted before me explained that roxy is taking a hiatus, but i just wanted to express my opinion about roxy. oh and i wanted to go to the roxy b/c they feature it in beat street, that OLD SKOOL breakin video.

beat street... it's like a heartbeat...

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*