Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How old is everyone, how long have you been clubin and how do you pay for it?

Hey hey, I'm a virgin to this clubplanet message board!! How old am I? I turned 22 recently, a brand spanking new college grad, been clubbin' since Jan of this year when my ex-boyfriend first introduced me to a New Year's "E"ve party. =D

I pay with the cashola I earn from corporate america.

An addict to the music! PVD is my santuary. Twilo my second home.

------------------

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

Been away from this board for a while, but this looks like a good way to get back in... I'm 24, been partying since I was 18 and usually pay for it with good old grad student loans

Peace

I'm 26, been partying since 14, clubbing since 24, once i dumped the lame boy i was dating. I pay for it with cash, when absolutely necessary, or just flash my 36D's at the bouncers and smile like a mutha, don't know, it works sometimes, i must be charmed. The $ thing does suck, guys have it the worst, even if i pay to get in, girls don't usually have to buy too many drinks, at least me and my friends don't. If I want to get in somewhere free, I try to go with one other girl, preferably a cutie like myself, usually my cuz, we seem to get what we want between the two of us when we work it, it's good to be a girl!!! Cyn

------------------

I'm 21, I've beem going out ever since I came to NYU 4 years ago... I ork FT as the Community Director for a teen web site (www.zoggle.com - shameless plug!) and I'm also a freelance writer. Clubbing costs come before food, rent, loans - everything!

:) Alexandra

------------------

How do you throw parties?

Originally posted by ppp201:

I'm only 20, not even old enough to go out, but been doing the same thing since I was 17 growing up in Manhattan, I can pay for it because I'm throwing the parties I'm going to. you feel me? If anyone would be down, I'm throwing a party at SACI this Saturday.

------------------