Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Montreal, drugs and you

I'm from Toronto, but party a lot in Montreal, and I have to say it is definetely one of the best places to party.

If you thought those afterhours were something, you should really check out one of their big "parties". Imagine 15000+ people partying up all night (and the next day) long.

I would recommend going to Cream on the September long weekend.

------------------

Ive been to Montreal 4 times and have a great time every time I go !! Its only a six hour drive (from nyc) and so worth it but no one really knows about it .I think better than New yorks scene .But Im sure if more people find out it will be over run with the dumb non original guidos, like every other cool spot 2 years later they ruin it I.e south beach. Sona has the best vibe Ive seen since the limelight of old! Peace

------------------

Totally agree... SONA is amazing! The sound system was off the hook, not to mention that I freaked when I walked up that flight of stairs into like a stadium. So huge. I went last summer and I plan on going again. Soo cheap, great scene/dance culture.

I love Montreal.

Let's just hope it's stays this way, if you know what I mean.

Originally posted by kb:

Ive been to Montreal 4 times and have a great time every time I go !! Its only a six hour drive (from nyc) and so worth it but no one really knows about it .I think better than New yorks scene .But Im sure if more people find out it will be over run with the dumb non original guidos, like every other cool spot 2 years later they ruin it I.e south beach. Sona has the best vibe Ive seen since the limelight of old! Peace

------------------

Wow! I'm so glad that there are other cool people who know about Montreal. I can't wait to go back. I hope the meatheads don't ruin it too. There is a place up there for all the idiots, its called Dome and it was full of meatheads. Dome was horrible and I couldn't wait to get out of there. It seems that only the truly cool people of Montreal go to the after hours clubs-thank god for that! Viva la Montreal!!

Rave on kids! Peace out!

------------------

For Memorial Day weekend, my friends and I went to Montreal, Canada. Can I just tell you that I had the most fabulous weekend ever. I don't think I've ever partied as hard as I did this passed weekend and believe me I have most definitely had my share of wild and crazy nights out. I recommend everyone to go and check out Montreal. The club scene is so slammin' and the after hours club scene is even better. The clubs close at 3a.m., but then the after hours open up until 3p.m. the next day!! It's $20 (canadian) to get in and all they serve is water & orange juice. If you need drugs, no problem, The bouncers will offer it to you or the drug dealers will find you. Everyone is so friendly and really cool. The crowd of people up there are truly amazing as long as you go to the right clubs. No fights, plenty of room to dance, lots of drugs and everyone shares and hooks each other up with anything and everything. It was like a rave utopia. I was in heaven. Unity, Sona and Stereo are the most incredible clubs I have ever gone to. Their DJ's are like PVD and S&D put together every single night. Montreal rules!! So all of you ravin' club kids must take a road trip up there and stay on St.Catherine Street. I promise you, you will have a great time.

------------------

I'm down for another roadtrip. Maybe in August or september. We can't take my car because it would never make it. any one have a good car we could use? We could all chip in for gas and tolls. Party hard!!

Originally posted by scolacios:

So is anyone interested on planning a road trip anytime soon???

Traveling with strangers can be fun...

and a little dangerous

------------------

Peace!

I am actually going to Montrealfor their three day rave in August. I've never been to Montreal with my friends and I wanted to know what were the best clubs and trhe best way to get some "party favors"...

Darky

------------------

Ummm...

Thought I'd let ya know that from NYC Montreal is about 6 hours. While a friend of mine from Toronto took a bus ride that lasted about 12 hours to get to NYC.

I think this means that Montreal is closer...

which is why I'm heading out there next weekend for three days (leaving Friday around 4:30 p.m.). I'm renting a car and including myself, I have 3 people going. Would like a full car to reduce expenses (car rental, gas).

Anyone interested? Lots of stuff going on that weekend.

------------------

Guest temptsboy

I must say I have been going to Montreal for like seven years now and it no doubt about it is great. I was up their in Novemeber let me tell you stereo was off the hook. We closed that place down. The drugs the girls the clubs and everything else. If anyone needs connections for whatever up their email me I have numbers of a bunch of reliable kids up their.

------------------

Please send me your email address. Would like some "connections". As for DT playing, I believe it's June 16th or 17th at Stereo.

That's when I'll be there! I can't wait...

BTW, I still have an extra spot in the rented car if anyone's interested.

------------------