Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubmaster...

I have something to be proud of (yeah right), and it's not being recognized. Next to my name it says I have 80 somewhat posts. Now, here's my gripe. Since I was member on this site...since '98 or whatever, I've posted at least a millions times. Now...is there anyway to show how much I've wasted my life by having that juicy # figure under my name instead of that ugly 80 something? Eighty makes me feel like I've really, really wasted my life...cause now I have no proof that I've done nothing wink.gif Saint!!!

------------------

How many does it take to be old school? I think it should be by when you registered, b/c anyone can just post some wack shit and get to be old school.

Why the hell am I even worrying or commenting about this? I gotta get a life, or start doing some work or something...

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Hah, as far as postings go...I think I'm fucking Old Testament School. I'd go into the archives and try to count all them posts but hey, like I care anyway...hahaa. So, there's a chance we'll meet on Friday. I'll be the naked guy performing cunnilingus to the bar stool past the coat check ---> wink.gif Saint!!!

------------------

Tell me about it B2B...ever since I was young, I'd wet large un-filled balloons and just practice on them mother fuckers as if they were the pink lemonade lips. I'd plunge my tongue into the rubber, stretching it to it's limits, exercising every muscle in my mouth. Then I'd flutter it across the opening of the balloon as if it were a dangling clitoris. And, well, the results of all that are obvious to all whom places my chin below the feminine belt :> ) Saint!!!

------------------

When everyone started originally planning this meetup, they said it was going to be at Twilo with some certain dj's (I think it was like next week or so, can't remember the date from the website). I don't think I can make it out, but want to meet up. I'm sure they'll be other times. But who knows, maybe I'll get up there after all.

Besides, I don't really like Deep Dish at all (now I'm just trying to make myself feel better about not going, so pathetic).

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Blueangel, I don't remember making love with you in heaven. You must have been the one that always flirted with be but left me with 'Blue'balls...

Now, on to more modern topics...if I kissed you and you liked it, would that make you want seconds?

Ok, question #2. If 2 x 3 = 6...what is 6 x 11.5?

#3. If I made your tattoos come to life...would you recommend me to your friends or keep me all to yourself?

Just curious...hahaa...Saint!!!

------------------

Hahaa...way to go Clubmaster...my crowning is still at hand...BRAHAHAHAHA...Lord Saint. I'd like a big blue condomn w/ ridges placed atop my head for my annointance. Thank you, Saint!!!

------------------

B2B, how do you attach a picture like that? I've been trying to figure it out. Would anyone object to posting pictures of ourselves for those we'll never meet?

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Nice, nice. One of the gals looks familiar...but I can't tell cause she's wearing clothes...hahaa. JK!!!

Now, I have some things for you:

http://www.laetitia-casta.fr.fm/ http://www.perfect-10.com/perfectten/p10_pages/sample.html

And, if you ever happen to meet a gal like that...she's going to want- http://www.sandrine.com/2nd_index.html

Saint!!!

------------------

Well...Guys like myself, IllHouseYou and Nestor have been posting since 1997! Now thats old school man!

Saint it also old school...if you were at the ClubNYC party at IVY you are definetley old school...remember that Saint?

Ali

------------------