Clubplanet Nightlife Community

many lonely clubbers here

well i personally didn't mean to be a racist i have known many asians and my cousin is dating a korean woman. the reason i mentioned 'asian' is to emphasize the weirdness of the blueangel character. she said she's 29 which means she's about 31. and she parties at twilo on fridays with glow sticks on her hands? picture a 30year old asian woman partying with glowsticks doesn't that seem a bit pathetic and weird?

Originally posted by kitty19:

~asians represent~ and be prideful of your culture and background- don't let fools like this get you down. ::koreans, big ups!::

we get enough shit as it is day to day in this world. how many more "chink" jokes can i hear in a lifetime? ignorance. pure ignorance. get to know an asian person. don't stereotype an entire race due to your own personal misjudgements.

peace.

------------------

well i personally didn't mean to be a racist i have known many asians and my cousin is dating a korean woman. the reason i mentioned 'asian' is to emphasize the weirdness of the blueangel character. she said she's 29 which means she's about 31. and she parties at twilo on fridays with glow sticks on her hands? picture a 30year old asian woman partying with glowsticks doesn't that seem a bit pathetic and weird? wouldn't that make u wonder what happened to her childhood or lack there of?

~asians represent~ and be prideful of your culture and background- don't let fools like this get you down. ::koreans, big ups!::

we get enough shit as it is day to day in this world. how many more "chink" jokes can i hear in a lifetime? ignorance. pure ignorance. get to know an asian person. don't stereotype an entire race due to your own personal misjudgements.

peace.

------------------

well i personally didn't mean to be a racist i have known many asians and my cousin is dating a korean woman. the reason i mentioned 'asian' is to emphasize the weirdness of the blueangel character. she said she's 29 which means she's about 31. and she parties at twilo on fridays with glow sticks on her hands? picture a 30year old asian woman partying with glowsticks doesn't that seem a bit pathetic and weird? wouldn't that make u wonder what happened to her childhood or lack there of?

peace.

------------------

first of all - blueangel looks like she's about 16 years old . . . and has all the energy of someone that age, too. it's not like she's some old lady that uses glowsticks . . . every time i've mentioned to someone what her age is, they NEVER believe me.

second - your comments were horrible. show some respect . . . you meant what you said, now you're trying to change it. whatever.

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

could not hear the music."

Originally posted by hixwithdix:

i just checked a post that had the most replies here(60 repilies) .. turned out it was for meeting people to goto club with because you don't have any club friends. thats pretty sad. you might as well go by yourself.

oh the humanity...

Go look at Rythemraven's post... Maybe 80 replies to it, and not one is about meeting up.. It should be more your type of post.. Enjoy, fruity ass...

------------------