Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF In Heat?

Does anyone think SF will get into some heat because of this Saturday's GHB death.I was there and it was not a pretty sight. I hope we don't have to worry about a raid every Saturday because of this!!

------------------

the ghb death is a rumour, or so i'm told- it would suck if people start to actually believe this rumour, and this rumour to spread-- geez, jeopardizing SF wouldn't be too cool.

can anyone confirm if this is a rumour or not? much speculation, i guess. frown.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

the rumor is definetly true. i got a phone call today at work and learned it was my father's friends sons fiance. damn that sounds confusing. not sure how or what caused her to die but i would bet to much GHB plus the fact that SF is a sweaty mess in the summer time.

------------------

Its totally false.... no one died.... Its bullshit.... somegirl O.D.ed on G because of the fact that it was 2000degrees in th factory & she was doing k & E. She did not die...K + G + E + extreme heat= Seizure...

The girl wigged out & started convulsing ..some people saw (while they were all fucked up) and then the rumor was spread from there ... If she was dead don't y'all think it would be all over the news ...like when that kid from the Tunnel died?

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!!

------------------

She didn't die. She was actually released from the hospital Sunday afternoon. My friend's a cop and although he was not there he knows people who were. She's fine guys, she just won't be partying anytime soon I guess.

------------------

Guest ally

DANA R. DODSON, AGE 31, KENDALL PARK

Published in the Home News Tribune 6/13/00

Dana Rhea Dodson, 31, of Kendall Park died Sunday in New York City.

She was born in Lubbock, Texas and lived in Kendall Park for the past 12 years.

She was an established model and fitness competitor. She was employed by First Bank of Central Jersey, North Brunswick.

Surviving are her parents, Kay and Steve Elliott of Lubbock; her father, Donald Dodson of Ohio; three sisters, Donette Dodson of Kendall Park, Kelley Elliott and Nichol Elliott, both of Lubbock; her niece, Christina Elliott of Lubbock; her grandmothers, Francis Voyles and Hilda Dodson, both of Lubbock, and many aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.

Funeral services will be held Friday at Rest Haven Funeral Home, 5740 West 19th St., Lubbock. A memorial service will be held Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. at Bunkerhill Lutheran Church, Bunkerhill Road, Griggstown. A gathering of friends will immediately follow at the Griggstown Firehouse, Canal Road, Griggstown.

from the Home News Tribune

Published: June 13, 2000

------------------

thank you ally , for posting that.

Now everyone knows it's not a rumor, it's the truth.

no more- i heard this- and i know this person who knows this guy who told me this and yada yada fuckin yada.

it's over.

Let her rest.

------------------

That is so sad. I was at SF on Saturday but I left way before that. It was soooooo hot in there and everyone was fucked up off of their faces, I just had a bad feeling like something bad was going to happen... I don't know, I just got back into going to SF regularly a few months ago but it keeps getting druggier and druggier... please be careful everyone, this just goes to show that "it can happen to you."

Alexandra

------------------