Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BRING BACK DANNY T to the TUNNEL

OK, we've been talking about the Tunnel enough for us not to neglect one of the men who made my weekends ever so memorable...danny teneglia.....dtour was always an adventure every saturday......i miss those days.....DAnny if you come back to the tunnel ..i will quit working at every other club and solely promote you....miss the memories

oracle

------------------

All i remember was chilling with mr. Jasenyc and my roommate corey in the chandeleer room waiting for DT to come on.....GOD DAMN I MISS IT

oracle

LET'S GIVE DANNY A BIG CLUB......HE TURNED IT OUT @ SPACE IN MIAMI......HE CAN DO THE SAME EVERY WEEK FOR US ALL HERE.....WE WON'T MAKE THE CROWD CHEESY...WE PROMISE DANNY!!!

------------------

Well I first was introduced to Danny at the Tunnel, and I was completely floored by my first DT experience! The Tunnel will definetely hold a special place in my memory because of the whole circus type atmosphere, although I wasn't down with the thug crowd. But that D-Tour party was crazy, I have so many memories of that place. Danny (and his fans) love Vinyl too much for him to leave, musically its another story at Vinyl, he's absolutely amazing. But it would be nice if DT would to do a guest spot at a big room club like Exit or Roxy.

Ali

P.S. One thing I could'nt stand about DT @ Tunnel...waiting for him to start at 2:30 and having to deal with Steven Zor! Ouch!

------------------