Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BOMBITTY ERRORS

I'm upset....

the show is ending.. and they can't honor my tickets.... Clubmaster.. I know you could't control that.. but well I'm upset...

If anyone else gets to go before this sunday.. Let me know how it goes.. they called me here at work and said , that the show was closing.. sunday being the last day... and that they had no room to honor the tickets.. frown.gif oh well if any one goes tell me how it is... frown.gif

------------------

the best things in life are free

lecy337@hotmail.com

lecy -- i am so sorry they did not honor your tickets... i actually went last night! i thought it was really good. it was really funny and the audience loved it . i have no idea why it would close early. i thought it was running til the 25th.

thank you clubmaster!! we had a GREAT time smile.gif

I guess you win some and you lose some.. I was sick last night.. tonight i have a party to go to.. and well sunday was just perfect.. there's always next time.. wink.gif

Thaks Clubmaster anyway...

------------------

the best things in life are free

lecy337@hotmail.com

And don't forget that they stole your Dick, OOPS!! I mean Disk!! wink.gif

Must be a little Freudian Slip!!

Wassup Bro?

Going to Limelight on Sat?

I'll be bouncing back and forth between LL and OHM. If anyone wants to go, E-Mail me at HazeDG@Gateway.net for the List.

Saint, you are Comped at both places if you want.

HAZE Promotions-- The List that hooks up My Peeps!!

HA HA HA

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

HAZE Promotions
/>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

darrel...thanks, I'm going to need that after today, I may be fired. I wrote this poem at work about how corrupt this place is and how we, the workers, demand our fair share of a $10 million surplus...which they denied us. Anyways, I sent that poem to every single worker in our system, even the president. I mentioned the presidents name in the poem and how he's overpaid...etc etc...so, most likely I will be fired. If anything, I'll bring some peeps along for your reduced list, that way you clock some loochy instead of just letting in my po ass for nuttin wink.gif Peace...Saint!!!

Oh, yeah, about the disk...fuck them! I've writte over 40 poems since then, so whoever stole it can suck my nut cleavage and floss the sweat with my ass hairs. At least I get to go back to the archives and retrieve some of my old stuff...YEAH!