Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So how do we collect our winnings?

Has anyone received that CD from Clubnyc? I have been away for a couple weeks so i don't know what is the deal with that. Also I see that Rally won tickets for donkey show. Who else did , is it a matter of choice, and without sending me toread about the whole donkey show thing has anyone actually sen it? Rally SF this Saturday? time for people to party again

You should get it in the mail. I just got my tickets and cd. The cd SUCKS!!! But the tickets are cool, so I won't complain. All I really wanted was the DVD. Oh well...

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

I'm with Cholo ... the CD sucks ass! it's just a sample of the real cd ... each track is like three minutes long ... WTF

10 songs three minutes = 30 minutes! hahaha where's the other 40 minutes of music ... what a joke ... they give away a cd and it's not even half of a real cd ... i actually threw it out! I've never done that before ... i'm addicted to music

I don't want to win anything anymore ... lol

As for this weekend - it may be a SF sunday morning show!

Peace

hey Clubmaster ... I'm not pissed at you! Just annoyed in general - who makes a CD like that??????????? It really is ridiculous ... I was just venting ... I don't want anything in exchange ... thanks anyway

Peace

I received my visor thru mail.

I struggled a little bit to install the software on my Windows 2000 pc at work but now I have all my adresses on only one place, in the visor and soon I will have a mp3 player, a guide for all the restaurants of the city, etc... because of it!

I don't know what I would do with a dvd player since I don't have a TV...

Thank you ClubNYC again for the nice present...

(Rally is just pissed because he didn't win a big present like the dvd player of the visor rolleyes.gifsmile.gif)

Plur,

Joël S.

[This message has been edited by JoelS (edited 06-19-2000).]