Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Parties on boats around Manhattan?

Guest crystalmethodny

Guest crystalmethodny

Hey Gang,

Who knows of any parties that run on cruises around Manhattan? Like with house music, drinks, food, and just a chill time for like 3-5 hours?

Circle Line only does 2 hours for 20 bucks... screw that.

Any ideas?

-CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Guest crystalmethodny

Nolimit,

Thanks for the 411. You have any contact info, where it sails from, etc?

-CM

------------------

Hey whats up? I have the answer to your question my friend!! This weekend I went to this phat boat party on sunday sponsored by Beatroute great house music and a great vibe. I met alot of people in the meanwhile. It was like 20 bucks and lasted till 1 started at 7:30 they also had drinks and free fruit You could bring your own food though. There is another on July 29th leaving from Chelsea Piers. This one leaves at 12 and returns at sunrise. If your interested call Beatroute Info-line(860)440-2881 for ticket locations and info. I guarantee yo that you will have a good time!

Hey whats up? I have the answer to your question my friend!! This weekend I went to this phat boat party on sunday sponsored by Beatroute great house music and a great vibe. I met alot of people in the meanwhile. It was like 20 bucks and lasted till 1 started at 7:30 they also had drinks and free fruit You could bring your own food though. There is another on July 29th leaving from Chelsea Piers. This one leaves at 12 and returns at sunrise. If your interested call Beatroute Info-line(860)440-2881 for ticket locations and info. I guarantee yo that you will have a good time!

Crystal....

What up kid?? Long time no speak/see!!!

As for that boat trip....could be a good idea, but had flash backs of a horror story!!! Did one with some pals from like 8pm until 2am. Seemed like such a good idea! Well..... Music sucked, who got sick from drinking or sea sick and who took a bad hit or something and wanted to go home. Was horrible man. Not like a club that you can just walk out if it blows or you need to head home. You're trapped out there!

My advice...go for it, could be fun if the weather is great, but don't make it for too long.

addaboy

PS - Haven't been in the city too much b/c I have a shore house, but we gotta do Twilo or something soon. KIT

Hey whats Crystal

Glad I could help you out. I'll probably being going myself. I have to i had a great time. It was was my first time, and i asked alot of people have they been on one of Beatroute's boat parties, and mostly everyone one had been to three of them at least. All of them gave the same response, definately chill, good vibe,good music, great scenery, left the party in a great mood. Also got hooked up with a date w/this cute girl to top things off. Hey hope ya go.

Later Crystal

peace,

Ges

Guest crystalmethodny

Ges,

Thanks for the 411! I think Im going on the July 29th one with some people.

She said it was San Francisco house, a cool change to what's normal over here.

Thanks again bro

-CM

------------------