Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else going to see Tilt, Quivver etc @ Twilo this Friday?

They are trance producers/DJs... Quivver does "She Does" and Tilt Does "Invisible" and "I Dream, among others... I can't wait! I'm psyched 'cause I haven't been to Twilo when it wasn't packed since like, May of 98 before everyone discovered PVD!

smile.gif Alexandra

------------------

"Sometimes I wonder if my dreams are wild... Sometimes I know they'll all come true" - Ascension, "Someone"

Steve Lawler is the HOME resident in London and HOME at Space in Ibiza. His style varies from house to prog-tech house. Sounds a bit like Tenaglia. Really...

Parks & Wilson- Also HOME residents that have taken over Oakie's spot on Saturdays. They're styles range from prog house to trance. Add Quivver and you've got 'TILT' Who is one of the most respected producers in this genre of music.

Believe me guys, they're all going to tear it up with sounds that are blowing up in the rest of the world. You won't be sorry.

I'll be there from start to finish. Anyone wanna join us?

easy!

Pass up Danny T for Twilo, NEVER mad.gif

Well maybe for S+D sometime.

Where are all the Danny fan's? Let's give a shout out for him and hit Vinyl this friday!

------------------

If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

dt plays vinyl every friday, these guys dont. i don't know why you're trying to start a contreversy here

Originally posted by crossymaster:

Pass up Danny T for Twilo, NEVER mad.gif

Well maybe for S+D sometime.

Where are all the Danny fan's? Let's give a shout out for him and hit Vinyl this friday!