Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sven Vath at twilo

one of my better nights..

was such a welcomed change to the popular trance/house fridays.

to my suprise it was very crowded for a couple of hours. but never too uncomfortable.

was good to see people enjoy it..and everyone did enjoy it. haven't seen that many hands in the air in a while.

he played a long dark curvy evil path of pounding sounds. fucken loved it. its been almost a year since i last heard him. i regret it now.

z

p.s. i saw many undercovers in twilo..so be careful.

sleep, were these undercover cops obvious (i am sure they were, as usual).

did you see anyone get busted? god, it seems that everytime i go to twilo, i see someone getting taken to the back by security, or being handcuffed, that ruins my night sometimes.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

not only were they obvious...

but they grabbed three of my friends and took them to the back to be searched...

and of the group i was there with..most of us were asked by the 2 same individuals if we were selling anything..

fucken annoying.

I was there. What a great set. I wasn't planning on staying 'til close but who could leave. The best part was the two hours of trance he closed with. It was the first time I've seen him live and I wasn't expecting anything near as good as it was. He covered the whole spectrum and was a nice guy to boot. Hats off to Sven Vath!

I too was at Twilo and noticed that everyone wearing the Twilo 2000 shirts were cracking down on people (especially in the bathrooms). Other than that everything else was cool. First time I checked Sven Vath out, have to make him a regular on my schedule. The end of the night was definitely the best part!

SV is a true pioneer, and an excellent performer. i've seen him twice at twilo this year, (not this past showing unfortunately) and he keeps you till the end no question. CNYC actually had an excellent 4 part interview with him just recently. i learned some interesting things about the man himself, which gives insights to his music. sometimes im wondering if anyone reads anything on this sight besides the endless drama on this board.

lets hope Sven is here to stay

peace

------------------

conflict is what i predict...