Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who can tell me...

All righty, 1st off, Lecy, for some reason I feel like you had some help. rolleyes.gif

dv8, I don't know you could be right. I was actually referring to the A V Helden CD, track 3. I knew it wasn't originally from there but I figured no one, including myself, would know the original origin. But, congrats. Apparently nerds go clubbin too wink.gif J/K

Abstrakt, I'll take a guess. CM ny was so fucked up on E one night that you took him home and used him like a southerner uses his daughter, sister or cousin. (if I've offended anyone from the south... stay off the NY board! biggrin.gif J/K) Is it something along those lines confused.gif

------------------

If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.

Yes, it is from Henry David Thoreau - Walden (1854). Not a lit major, but Thoreau was and remains a good deep read.

J-Dogg

[This message has been edited by jdogg (edited 06-20-2000).]

I dunno know what you are talking about.. I plead the 5th..

and by the way ... you kill me.. I love it.. what a sense of humor!! XO see you on FRI.?

Originally posted by crossymaster:

All righty, 1st off, Lecy, for some reason I feel like you had some help. rolleyes.gif

dv8, I don't know you could be right. I was actually referring to the A V Helden CD, track 3. I knew it wasn't originally from there but I figured no one, including myself, would know the original origin. But, congrats. Apparently nerds go clubbin too wink.gif J/K

Abstrakt, I'll take a guess. CM ny was so fucked up on E one night that you took him home and used him like a southerner uses his daughter, sister or cousin. (if I've offended anyone from the south... stay off the NY board! biggrin.gif J/K) Is it something along those lines confused.gif

------------------

the best things in life are free

lecy337@hotmail.com

Where my new tag line/signature (at the bottom of this post) is from?

I'll have a little contest of my own here. If you get it right and are female, I'll bless you rolleyes.gif with an evening of my company, and a burned copy of the cd. If you're a dude, you just get the cd. Anyone?

There's a lot of fine print/contest rules that go along with this, but I don't feel like making it all up. So the bottom line is, if you win (my desicion) and it's conveinent for me to get you the cd (my desicion) I will give you it. Thank you for your entries.

------------------

If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

[This message has been edited by crossymaster (edited 06-20-2000).]

I'm glad to see there's at least two brave souls out there.

Lecy, how many times do I have to tell you though, not when I'm at work rolleyes.gif unless it's a day where the sun rises and sets confused.gif You know you don't need to answer correctly to win biggrin.gif It's my contest, I can do so whatever I want, perhaps there will be multiple winners.

------------------

it sounds fammiliare.. but well I honestly dont know.. but since it's your contest.. I dont mind taking one of the other prises.. like the evening with you... I can do with the CD.... biggrin.gif..Just as long as I'm in the running.. smile.gif