Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all my OLDSKOOL Clubnycer's

Hey hey!

Yeah man those were the days...I've met some really cool people from this board. What was your original name you posted as? Regardless, thanx for the memories! hahaha

------------------

What happened to the lights man?!

Hey Richie!!!

How are you??? Hope to see you out soon =), I relly haven't gone to NYC, been doing the shore thing.

Lil t

I also want to sat hello to Dmitry, Johnny Blaze, JaseNYC, Oracle, Ally, Clubgirl,JenniB, Lars, Alpha,JillNYC, Media, & anyone else I forgot from the old skool crew.....

Hey Richie!!!

How are you??? Hope to see you out soon =), I relly haven't gone to NYC, been doing the shore thing.

Lil t

I also want to sat hello to Dmitry, Johnny Blaze, JaseNYC, Oracle, Ally, Clubgirl,JenniB, Lars, Alpha,JillNYC, Media, Saint,Tony V, & anyone else I forgot from the old skool crew.....

Repost:

Jasenyc - It was great to see you again this past week in a long time. I'll definitely be at Cheetah next Thurs, thanks for being a great host.

Abstrackt - My original USERNAME was Richie and will be for the rest of my life....hehe

Dmitry - Love the Deeper board and can't wait for your new website to come out. Much Success!!!

Deedlez - What can I say...... your my soulmate til eternity. Great to hear from you again, we definitely have to get together.

Lil T. - Haven't seen you in a while but things will change when summer is over. Have a great summer and have fun, until we meet again. XOXO

Romulus - Billy! What a surprise to see your still around. Are you going to Twilo on Sun/Mon morning for the GAY PRIDE party. I'll definitely be there. Til then see you soon.

xoxo

-Richie

Just wanted to give shoutouts to the D-tour and Big Friday's crew!!!!! Hope everyone is doing well whatever this world has to offer.

Anyway, much LOVE to everyone that I've met through this board in the past 3yrs

DTour from the Tunnel

Abstrackt

Danny Tenaglia

Rich W

Melina

Jase

PJ

Azo

Mike

Romulus

Kimberly

Redridinghood

Rednipple aka Ali

Hex Hector

Juan

Lisa

Marcello

Rene Biren

Randy

Lil Jenn

Nana

Holland

and a few more I can't remember....

Big Friday's from Roxy

Topaz

Anthony

Johnny Blaze

Lil T

Clubgirl

Jill

Dmitry

Pixxie

Saint

Zhana

Deedlez

Edpostal

and a few more I can't remember

much love to you all.......

-Richie

P.S This board SUCKS!!!!!! I can't log in as in my original USERNAME.