Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best places to buy vinyl?

For deep house and garage, the mecca is DanceTrack afro.gif on corner of 3rd Street and 1st Avenue

On the same street, just next one to each other there is a good reggae smokin.gif shop and a commercial house and techno shop.

As mentionned in the other answers, VinylMania, Satellite and Breakbeatscience are cool places.

I generally do my shopping at DanceTrack, BreakbeatScience, Satellite and VinylMania.

Plur,

Joël S. bounce.gif

I am more hip-hop oriented. If you are looking for that sort of stuff, Fat Beats is on the corner of 6th Ave & West 8th Street. Right next door and above Gray's Papaya. They also carry old school tracks, videos and breakbeat vinyl.

------------------

.:D_Johnson:.

clubplanet.com

[night.life.style]

Guest danmoro

What are the best places to buy vinyl in NYC? How about NJ?

------------------

Dan

Throb(everything..specializing in trance...house)..3 and 14th..satellite(everything...specializing in trance...techie house)..342 bowery st., hardcore and techno(harder side) sonic groove...carmine st. first right off 6th avenue w.4 or left if your comin from the other side smile.gif...vinylmania(some underground house goodies...current hip hop...mostly commerical stuff..) down the block from sonic groove..carmine st....there is one or two more...but they have slipped my mind at the moment..