Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does that pretty boy SF dancer crack anyone else up?

I have to know if my best friend and I are the only ones who think the pretty boy Sound Factory dancer is the funniest thing ever. You know, the really ripped white guy...I think his name is Mike...he is just the funniest fucking thing!

Have you ever seen him dance? He has this hysterical expression on his face that is a cross between a deer caught in the headlights, a little kid who lost his mom in the grocery store, and someone undergoing a root canal. He does all the dances with that same look of utter confusion/horror/pain, it is just sooooo hilarious to watch, especially when he is all out of sync with the rest of the dancers! He is always looking at them like, "what do I do next?"

We always try to watch the dance routines just for him...all the other girls seem to think he's hot but to us he is just so fucking funny! Anyway, I just had to ask if anyone finds him as hilarious as we do...

smile.gif Alexandra

oh jeez, i hope it's not the guy that i am thinking about. i remember the last time i was there (which was awhile ago, my wallet has been hurting), there was this one random white guy in whities tighties, who was COMPLETELY out of synch with everyone else, and just kinda swayed his hips like he had a hula-hoop around his hips.

eh, i give him a "what the hell is he doing?" look and then i just continue doing my thang. no time to waste looking at a dancer! just time to dance. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Yeah if he looked all confused and random that was him! Ha haaaa how did he get that job? Oh yeah, his big dick, never mind...

wink.gif Alexandra

------------------

"Sometimes I wonder if my dreams are wild... Sometimes I know they'll all come true" - Ascension, "Someone"

dl,

i've been reading this message board for some time now, and although i usually don't post, i do know who the cool kids are on this board. alexandra is definitely one of them. she is always sweet and has very positive things to say. all she's doing is poking fun at this poor dancer guy. and from the jist of what she's saying she really enjoys watching him. in essence your statement was more defamatory than hers in regarding the dancer. a bit hypocritical if you ask me.

jnjboy