Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone want to have a meet up tonight?....

I'm stuck in the city tonight and was wondering if anyone wants to meet up at a club?? I'm sure the clubs will be empty since everyone's at the shore or the hamptons. Since my boyfriend is away, I'm bored and no one else wants to go out.

[This message has been edited by india22 (edited 06-25-2000).]

I'm in the same boat as you hon, my boys are out in the Hamptons with their women. So what is a man supposed to do? Go to the Hamptons or Factory solo. Well Ind if your a party girl and gorgeous then I'll definately decide on going to Factory.

Nicko

So what time is everyone going to Soundfactory! Gosh I haven't been there in so long, will it still be packed there in the summer?

And about the "just wanting to play" part of my message, I didn't mean anything sexual, I just want to have fun with some of the people here on this board. I've never met all the people I talk to on here. And it would be nice to have a "meet-up"

And btw I'm a very pretty girl

Usually everyone I chill with meets up at 5am by the black light upstairs. Sorry about misinterpreting your comment about "wanting to play". It's an event tonight or a theme I'm not sure which so it maybe crowded but usually it is kinda dead in the summer.

Originally posted by gene2k:

Usually everyone I chill with meets up at 5am by the black light upstairs. Sorry about misinterpreting your comment about "wanting to play". It's an event tonight or a theme I'm not sure which so it maybe crowded but usually it is kinda dead in the summer.

I know that club usually got good around 4-5am, but I was looking to go out a little earlier than that. Any tips! And since no one is around & I don't want to sit home alone, I was actually thinking of Yikes - going by myself. Something I'm not to sure about, especially since I know none of my friends will be in there. Being a girl going to a club by herself really freaks me out. Man I'm so upset I have friends who act like they're married!!

[This message has been edited by india22 (edited 06-24-2000).]

I guess I can see where going to a club alone & being a girl can be scary but I know a lot of girls who actually do go to Factory alone, I think it's the one club that you can do that at. Whatever you choose to do tonight, have fun & be safe.

Originally posted by exxxotika:

hey should have met up with me, i am just about to leave for some early fun, and maybe stay late, ah well i guess i am gonna have to go out by myself tonite also

Exxxotika,

I wish you would have replied sooner, I gave up after nobody responded to my last message. I hope you had fun, maybe we could have a meet up soon. This weekend though, I'm going to the Jersey Shore, how 'bout you?

India

India,

Soundfactory was real fun and full of people this past saturday...too bad I didn't check the board, I was there with some friends and could have met up with you. If you are a party girl and have party friends, just meet up with us sometime,there or elsewhere.

so what did you end up doing , after all those posts back and forth?

Originally posted by madnadder:

India,

Soundfactory was real fun and full of people this past saturday...too bad I didn't check the board, I was there with some friends and could have met up with you. If you are a party girl and have party friends, just meet up with us sometime,there or elsewhere.

so what did you end up doing , after all those posts back and forth?

Madnadder,

I ended up staying home and relaxing - I know "BORING", but I just couldn't get the courage to walk up to that line all by myself. And then, since I would have had to drive in (don't want to be all dressed up in revealing club clothes on a train or bus)I kept stressing over, what would happen if I get "fucked" up in there and then I wouldn't be able to drive myself home, that would've been some sticky situation. So I just decided to play it safe.

We should all definitely have a meet up soon, as I wrote before I'm going to the Jersey Shore this weekend. What are you doing? I want to finally meet everyone on here or at least some of you guys & gals.

India

India, don't feel so bad u weren't the only one who did nothing on that beautiful Sat. night. My friends got lost and I had no1 to go out w/. I want to meet people from this board too (they sound fun) so next time our friend don't feel like going out we'll have other cool people to hang with. so maybe we should set a day or something?

Originally posted by risa06:

India, don't feel so bad u weren't the only one who did nothing on that beautiful Sat. night. My friends got lost and I had no1 to go out w/. I want to meet people from this board too (they sound fun) so next time our friend don't feel like going out we'll have other cool people to hang with. so maybe we should set a day or something?

risao6,

That's sounds fine to me - What clubs do you normally go to? I want to check out Cheetah on a Thursday, I've heard so much about it and I've only been there on a Saturday.

Talk to you later,

India

India,

About you staying home rather than being in a bad situation, better safe than sorry...definetly right about the car home, or about not taking the subways alone in club clothes...

I also want to check out Cheetah on thursdays cause I've been there plenty on saturdays and i hear thursday is jumping.

toss me a line at madnadder@yahoo.com

I'm up to hear what other clubs everyone here goes to, meeting up the party crew on this board.

Based on what some of the members here said, I tried SF by myself cause I really wanted to hear JP and all my friends were at the shore too. Not the greatest idea in the world or the best place to be by yourself but I still had fun.

If you can get past the dingy club and the cheesy crowd you'll have a kick-ass time cause JP was spinnin' like a mad man. He should definitely be playin' in a bigger house but until he does I will venture back again and again just to listen to his groove and intense build-ups all nite long.

Anyway, I would love to meet up with some of the crew here too. You guys all seem pretty cool. My email is sarahhannah@hotmail.com...