Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eminem at Exit??

It sucked!! First off, I called the club on Monday and asked them if Eminem was gonna perform and they told me that he was. I also promote for the club, so I went there in person on Wednesday and asked David (the owner) in person and he also said yes. I then bought tickets for the event for $30 each at the window (even though they said $25 on the ticket!!) My date and I got there at 11:00. We were standing by the coatcheck and we saw Eminem walk in at 12:30 a.m. and go directly to the VIP room. We had to wait until1 1:30 a.m. for Fuckmaster Flex to even come on. Finally, at 2:30, Eminem went in the DJ booth, thanked everybody for coming to his party, and said g'night!!!???!!! I spent $75 in total (tickets, taxi, and drinks) for a 2 minute viewing of emimen??!!? I was wondering why Exsit wouldn't give me a receipt or stub off of my ticket when we came in. They don't want anyone to try to get reimbursed!! I am pissed off at Exit and Eminem right now. EVERYBODY in the club had come out just for him. We had waited all night long for him to sing, and he just dissed us. How hard would it have been for him to sing even one song!!??!! So, half the club emptied (including me) at 3:00 a.m. when we realized that we had all been duped! I wish there was something I could do about it. I'm friends with Eddie Baez and now I know why he quit Exit. Because they FUCK people over! Oh...and don't beleive all that hype about the Playboy party on the roof. NO one from Playboy will be there!! It's all promotional bullshit.

Evan

in addition, what's this shit about there being no comp list? i got there early too, knowing that comp lists close early.if that's true, then that's such BS! how can the promotional manager of Exit not get comps? bastards! wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

The owner of EXIT is a Greedy Fuck!!!

Unfortunately, I also promote there. As you can see, I hardly post anything about the club. I DID post something about tickets for the Eminem thing, because I was selling tickets, but I thought it over and figured that knowing what a prick Dave is, he would have something up his sleeve. So that's why I didn't reply to the people who E-Mailed Me.

Sorry for not warning you guys, but I think I did the right thing.

I had problems with David in the past, when it was Carbon. Then, he purposely set Carbon on fire because the DEA was all over all of the clubs when they shut down Sound Factory. So he burned the Mother-Fucker down and redid the place for free with the insurance money. And Wala, you have EXIT.

He fired the promotional director, Irv Johnson about 2 months ago. Now, there are no Comps because he is the one in charge now, and being the greedy prick that he is, he could NEVER let someone get in for free.

I threw a private party for one of my boys the night that they had the Sex And The City party. He didn't even let my friend who's party it was get a friggin Comp and he made him wait in line. So my friend got pissed off and told him to go fuck himself and left.

I only post shit about EXIT when there's a really good DJ there, like when George Acosta was there a little while back. Oakenfold is supposed to be there soon, so I'll be posting about that one, but until then, FUCK EXIT and FUCK You Dave!!!

Phwew...

That felt Good!!!

MUHUWAHAHA!!!

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

HAZE Promotions
/>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

Yea seriously, its f'in ridiculous. I think as long as i've been promoting the club i haven't gotten in with a comp. Damn things are taken away like 10 minutes after they open.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Originally posted by sleepiswaste:

the reason the owner or whoever does it..

is cause he knows people like you will take the shit they serve you..swim in it...then go back to the club again for some more.

my intention is not to insult. i just hate nagging promoters.

see the fucken light already.

What The F**K are you talking about?

Take the shit they serve you?

What the hell is that?

If you don't know what the hell you're talking about, then keep your friggin trap shut!!

Nagging promoters?

Promoters should be respected because they are responsible for keeping the club full of people every week. That's why I'm at Limelight every Saturday. The crowd is awesome, the music is awesome and they treat me like I should be treated. I can Comp whoever I want (within reason), I get drink tickets and me and my crew NEVER have to wait in line.

Bottom line: Dave is a PRICK!!!

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

HAZE Promotions

http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

the reason the owner or whoever does it..

is cause he knows people like you will take the shit they serve you..swim in it...then go back to the club again for some more.

my intention is not to insult. i just hate nagging promoters.

see the fucken light already.

The real story I heard, from deep, dark, reliable sources, is that Eminem *was* going to perform all along, but that night, for some reason, he was wasted on painkillers. So he got his 40K just for stumbling to the mike and saying "hello."

Nice work if you can get it.