Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN ALL DJS!!!

i dont fuckin understand it, so much music is being produced and these djs are stuck on these songs that are not even worth playing once. and then you hear people saying shit like if i was given a chance i'd tear exit up or whatever. be fuckin original!

and btw there are tons of labels now who have set up shop online to push their releases, so you can get music from alloever the world from the comfort of your home. its time to diversify. fuck nyc house, fuck trance fuck any label put on music. i'm waiting for the day when you can go to a club and hear all sorts of different music mixed into a sick set. can anyone accomplish this?

[This message has been edited by p00h (edited 06-27-2000).]

FOR SOME REASON I FEEL DJ'S ARE REQUIRED TO PLAY SOME OF THAT MAINSTREAM POPULAR CRAP THAT HURTS OUR EARS TO PLEASE THE MGT. OF THE CLUB AND WHOEVER ELSE FORCES THEM TO PLAY IT....OR MAYBE I'M WRONG AND......THEN I DON'T KNOW??????

Originally posted by muthaload:

Umpa Loompa is starting to get old quickly to but Tronco has another new song out called A night @ the Opera with Sal Dano. That song is bad ass.

That Night @ The Opera is older then the Oompa song.. I had that track for about 4 months already.. It's not even all that.. It's your typical Dj Boris, Denny Tsettos track.. But whatever floats your boat.. biggrin.gif

------------------

F U...