Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey Shore 4th of July Weekend

im new intown.. still.. i've never been to the hampton beaches eventhough ive been to jersey shore and montauk. when people say clubbing in the hamptons, where are they refering to? east hampton? west hampton? bridgehampton? hamton bays? there are so many fucking 'hamptons' which are miles away.

Originally posted by madnadder:

Whose going to the Jersey shore this weekend, and what clubs are going to be IT to check out?

Anywhere by Seaside Heights?

Is Hamptons area worth trekking out to, or just better to stick to Jersey shore for the 4th parties?

I'll be heading to the Jersey Shore this weekend, haven't been this summer yet. For Memorial Day weekend I was in the Hamptons and man if I could afford those hotel rates out there I would gladly pass up the Jersey Shore and go to the Hamptons, where the clubs stay open much later and there are after hours parties at clubs & not just at people's shore homes.

As for Seaside Heights there's really only 3 clubs to choose from XS, Temptations & Bermuda. I hear Boris will be at Bermuda June 30th. Tempts is good but gets too packed and is too small, I like the layout better at XS, 2 floors, but it seems like the party is still at Tempts. And also surf club is good on Sundays.

[This message has been edited by india22 (edited 06-26-2000).]