Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Gay Pride 2000

I just wanted to say that this was the best gay pride weekend I ever had! It was also my first. After coming out to my parents I never felt so much comfort being at an event like this. The parade was beutiful. I had sooooo much fun! I thought I could pull an all nighter by going to a club but the sun just drained me out from the parade. I'll finish the rest of my festivities next weekend. What was everone elses opinions about this weekend? Did you enjoy it?

Well.. i worked security at the Pier Dance 2000... it was a NIGHTMARE. The pier was entirely too crowded, and the barricades near the DJ booth (as well as other places) almost collapsed !! (think, hundreds crushed and trampled). Security sucked, (i was a volunteer, and we were all taken advantage of) it was entirely too crowded. However, it was a beautiful day/night.

Twilo... hrmm i got there about 5:30 am.. it was a SAUNA. my k was sticking in the bullet kind of sauna. i mean, as fast as ppl drank water they sweat it back out !! people were just soaked. i sat in the vip lounge and tried not to MOVE. but Junior turned it OUT ! especially after about, hrm...2 pm monday.. and at the end he played come together (which i just LOVE).

all in all, a very fun weekend.