Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Remember Danceteria?, And Club USA? What ever happend to "Save the robots"?

Remember usa? Danceteria, robots?

Do you guys no what is in the place of these old amazing spots? i just got back in nyc, and was wondering, what is in there place?

Clubs? store?, as weird as it might seem, i would love to go to those old spots and try yo get in, see what they look like now, just to remember my old freinds, and all the laughts and screams we had in there

******crying*********

Hahahahah!

J-Sea~~~~

damn you just brought back some memories..especially robots...danceteria and club usa too..remember the eyes on the club usa wall smile.gif don't really whats in those places..i should pass by ave b to see what's in the place of robots though.

Guest crystalmethodny

It's all about the slide.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

I remember...man how things have evolved! Save the Robots always sucked, can't remeber what happend to that place cause it's really not important. Hey Anybody remember Emerald City with Glenn Fricia, or even the Building? Those were the days.

------------------

When it's all said and done, we've still got the music.

i live 4 blocks from there,the building is still there,thats about it.damm i use to go there like every friday/saturday....funny though thats where i first heard dj's Jonathan Peters and Eddie Baez.....memories.

------------------

Anthony