Clubplanet Nightlife Community

UNDERWEAR

I went last year, and EVERYONE wears underwear. Skimpy or not, most people (men and women) are just hangin' in their skivies. The airconditioning broke last year, so it was gonna be undies anyway.

And yes, cute men in tighty whiteys.

------------------

Din Da Da

Not sure exactly when the date is, but last year it was either July 24th or July 17th. I'm leaning toward the 24th though.

Had the best time. Was hot as hell in there, but worth it! Great to hang out like that!

Becareful what you choose to wear though. Certain substances make it pretty unflattering for us guys to be in anything too tight or white! lol

addaboy

OMG...what a small world! Girl I've been posting on this shit for the LONGEST TIME. Probably since...summer of 98 or so I think?

Wow. Remember the underwear party? We all had that section for Kristen's b-day? Gotta say it was me, Nicole and Sal that were the first in their underwear! LOL. Remember those drag queens kept feeling my legs with me in my boxer briefs and boots! lol TOO FUNNY!!!!

Miss you too! You know you're still on my Friday/Monday email list! Please send my love to the crew! Haven't seen you all since...Shampu? Oh and you didn't come that time! Girl, been too long!!!!!

I'll be back in the city to go out come the fall. We should all do a meetup. Rent a section, etc.

Psst...went to see Junior a few weeks ago...AMAZING by the way! lol Much better than those few times we all went.

Take care gorgeous!

addaboy

ADDABOY IT'S YOUR FAVORITE COUSIN. WASN'T SURE IF YOU KNEW THE DATE SO I FIGURED I WOULD ASK EVERYONE. LOVE YA! TELL CARA HELLO

Originally posted by Addaboy1:

Not sure exactly when the date is, but last year it was either July 24th or July 17th. I'm leaning toward the 24th though.

Had the best time. Was hot as hell in there, but worth it! Great to hang out like that!

Becareful what you choose to wear though. Certain substances make it pretty unflattering for us guys to be in anything too tight or white! lol

addaboy

Ok, this is getting weird!!! Nicole, since when do you post?? Girl's turning into a club kid!!!!

FYI - I just found a flyer from last year's underwear party...it was Sat. July 24th.

We all have to get together. Cara, I'll be down the shore so no SF for me.

Nicole, we on for tomorrow? Lots to tell!

Let me know. This is too funny!

addaboy