Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cheetah Tommorrow Night

First off, this isn't really a promoter post because I sure as hell ain't making any money off this (hehehe) but I wanted to inform everyone about Cheetah tommorrow night. Old-school ClubNYCer, Mac (or I'llHouseYOU) is opening up tommorrow for Jason Ojeda for his birthday...for those of you who haven't heard Mac, his style is off the hook...I already know ALOT of peeps from the board are going, so get their early to hear this incredible DJ and support a fellow ClubNYC head!!!

See you all there,

Ali

------------------

CrystalMethodNY...the whorliest of whores

I will try as hard as my sore body will allow me to get there tomorrow nite, even if it's just for a little while . . .

Alex, thank you SO much for coming to see me at the hospital yesterday morning. Yes, you're my friend, tee hee.

I GOT YOU YOUR SUIT!!!! i smuggled it out of the hospital in the bag, along with my sock, hehehe . . . I have mine, too, so how about we go out matching one nite . . . I'll bring you a full length mirror so you can turn around all nite long as say, "look, it's my butt!!" biggrin.gif

If I don't show up tomorrow nite, Mac promised me a shot cause it's his bday party, so make sure he does one . . .

and

JASE STILL MUST DO ONE SHOT OF 151. make SURE he does it. he owes me. biggrin.gif make him throw up, tee hee.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Brandie im so sorry to hear what happened, i was on the phone with jase all that morning right after he spoke to you on his way there and to the hospital i was wishing the best for you and i hope your ok, i'll miss ya not being there but there's always another time, i hope you get better soon babe smile.gif At least you lived to dance another night away...

MUAH, Much love hon,

Mac

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Guest crystalmethodny

Ali,

Im the whoreliest of whores?

Then you're my biatch!

Dont make me talk to that construction worker at Vinyl...

muhahahah

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

I couldn't go out without dancing my little heart out some more . . . i DID promise you I'd dance with YOU tonite. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net