Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Randall's Island Massive

Hey, do any of you know about a huge yearly party that is thrown on Randall's Island sometime just after Christmas? I've heard it's an epic event and am thinking about making the trek from L.A. this year. Only thing is I haven't found much info on these past or future parties except for some stories from a friend. Please help...

Originally posted by rkinla:

Hey, do any of you know about a huge yearly party that is thrown on Randall's Island sometime just after Christmas? I've heard it's an epic event and am thinking about making the trek from L.A. this year. Only thing is I haven't found much info on these past or future parties except for some stories from a friend. Please help...

There are a lot of events held at Randalls island.. More concerts then anything.. If your thinking about comming to NYC for a rave event, I would say dont waste your money.. A lot of parties get shut down in NYC.. Not all, but a lot.. It's too much of a risk to travel across the country for something like that.. Not worth it IMO.. biggrin.gif

------------------

Hit My Damn Music...

Thanks for the info. From what I've been told, this rave is held December 26 every year. I would be staying for New Years and seeing some friends and all that too--I definitely wouldn't go all the way there only for the party. But since I might be in town anyway, I would definitely like to go to what I've heard is a huge party. smile.gif