Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Breakdancing Classes????

Ask the question on Nestor's site, I believe there is a dance teacher who post over there from time to time.

Also go to Dance Ritual @ Vynil on wednesday and you'll see some of the best dancers you've ever seen (doing their things on deep house, not hip-hop)

Plur,

Joël S.

What is Nestor's site?

I've seen the dancers at Vinyl, why do you think I want to learn?

Some of the best dancers are also in the basement of SF, with the same type of house music.

peace Joel...you always answer my topics...

------------------

Din Da Da

http://www.undergroundnyc.com

There is deep house at SF???? What? No more cheese? I cannot belive it! It is true that the time I went there I saw great breakdancers. I wish I could do that too but I have to lose at least 20 pounds to be able to learn it but when I went there JP was ok and the music downstairs was blah (bad breakbeat).

You should go to Twilo tonight ($20 on the twilo house <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guest list</A> 268-1600) you would love Dj Deep (he's the opening dj) and the other djs too.

We will be a bunch of house headz right by the dj boot.

See you there,

Plur,

Joël S.

Oh, there is plenty of cheese.

But downstairs, Cleveland usually spins deep and oldskool. I think he's got soul, otherwise I would never set foot in there.

A lot of people complain about the way he mixes, but what he plays is like a cross between Grandmaster Flash and Little Louie.

The dancers are incredible. I will be there Sat.

I could just watch dancers forever...I really want to learn how to breakdance, it seems like so much fun!

Peace Joel,

Cara

------------------

Din Da Da