Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Driving Experience REvisited...

So i took this x files, pretty hard roll, lasted a short time(3hrs)...was at a friends house...almost peaking and the cops are about to come because too many people are making noise so i get in my car, this is a quiet residential area, no traffic after 9 pm, safe. and i start to drive aorund the block in this wooded area...im going 5 mph but it fels like im going about 200 it was the coolest tinhg..we spent about 45 minute sinte hcar, drviing around at 20 mph and it was really cool. i had to stop and keep on getting out because i just HAD to move o nthis drug.....it was coool experience but peaking in your carwith only twofriends aorund is onot that coolest....

As I said people like diff. E... For me I like the downer type than the speedy ones..

To u it may have been a lame dopy pill but it does not mean somebody else can't like it. Or u might have tried shitty ones.. who knows. I have tried several already and I can get my hands on any E anytime I want.

Tomochan

good or not, i tripped and went driving right? what i tihnk tho is concentrating on driving took even more energy away from me as i slept 30 hours total over the weekend...thats a lot of sleep..i didnt even go out saturday night or all day sunday.....i dont like the jaw clenching i went through on x files....and they were really speedy so if you dont like that its not for you...