Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how long are you going to party for?

I was just wondering one day how long am I going to live like this? What I mean by this is the clubs, drugs, raves, etc. I dont think you can live this lifestyle forever. I was just wondering when do all you plan to slow down?

------------------

"Life is but a dream

within a dream"

I love music and dancing. Who knows when I'll stop, I know it won't be any time soon. I have slowed down a lot in the last year and now I go out 2 or 3 times a month. As far as the drugs go, I've done my share and I'm pretty much done with all that. I'll smoke some weed once in a while which is enough for me.

I reckon when you start aproaching 30 it's starts taking longer and longer to get over the weekend.

But it's been 12 years now for me and although i go through times where i slow it down something will always throw me back into it.

But the music will always be with me.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

It's not just about the notes played, it's about the spaces in-between.

top.gif

I dont think anyone slows down, I think people just move on. When I was 12 I was heavy into hip-hop, when I was 15 it was hard house, now its chilled out trance, goa, and jungle, actually now its everything, from jazz to rave. I guess the older you get the more things you open up to cause your more experienced with the world.

I'm also 22 right now and I dont plan to ever slow down, but I guess if your 35 and have kids to feed that definitely plays into your weekend plans. Think about your parents, bet they never wanted to stop partying, and in a way they havent, they just party differently, or maybe they party the same, just when your not looking. Hell, I bumped into one of my professors at Paul Van Dyk once.

My grandma once said being 83 was where "your mind is like a 17 year old's wanting to party, but your body is like an evil parent that wont let you."