Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thomaskm1/parish

Reply to your Reply

Let me start by introducing myself - Of course my name is Chris. I've been working at some clubs in North Jersey (Morris,Essex,Passaic counties)for about 12 years. I've done some remixing on RuffTrack Records in the mid 90's. My format of Music is Progressive house - Hard House - and Trance. I know people in the NYC scene from architechts, promoters, DJ's, and music industry. My partners and I are twisted - we want to do after hours, but will it work in Jersey, can I handle it or do I look outside of my rhealm for other DJ's. I came to Clubnyc cause there is always good/bad feedback here. Thanks for your reply. See you in a club someday. CC

Dude it's people like you I want coming to my place. I'm glad you see the light. Well my fingers are crossed. As I stressed making money is a good thing, but enjoying how we make the money has to be a key thing. We are in the early stages of this and our wheels are spinning. We have an opportunity, and we want to do it right. As for you - If and when we open and you'll know. Come to Jersey I got you covered for the VIP treatment, for AfterHours or no AfterHours. See you in Clubland.

Seriously dude, you put together an afterhours I will represent, NY/NJ, we need a real afterhours, none of this club-is-open-all-night-so-thats-what-you-call afterhours places. I am talking opens at 2 or 3 and goes till 2 or 3 the next day, ROBOTS Style baby...

The best thing about the electronic music scene is the fact that each area/city/town can have its own vibe and crowd. Don't worry about what NY people want do it for your people. NY people in general won't travel out for anything. The summer of course is an exception, but the clock is ticking.

Bring it!

parish

Tom/Parish,

I don't know what name you go by. Thanks. I have everyone and everything saved. Been with ClubNYC for about 2 years and I back up thier work. I will advertise with ClubNYC too when the time comes. Thanks again.

Chris