Clubplanet Nightlife Community

STAIRS AT PALLADIUM

early 93 tripping on acid at the age of 16, I fell down those stairs and thought the bouncers were beating the shit out of me meanwhile they were trying to help me up

...so i struggled then ran out the club sprinting like i was carl lewis ...

I felt like a jerkoff

YEAH THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Nice Pic Bro!!

Palladium... Ahhh... The Memories!!!

Palladium had the best stairs as far as quality, but Limelight's stairs had the best Atmosphere.

I LIVED on the red staircase behind La-La-Landia. My whole Crew used to chill back there. We used to pass jars up and down the stairs taking bumps.

The red light, the few wet stairs whenever it rained because the roof used to leak.

I think every time it rained, I busted my ass down those stairs because I was so hit and forgot that they were wet.

Long Live Old-Skool Heads!!!

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

HAZE Promotions http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

[This message has been edited by darrellg (edited 07-16-2000).]

You can see those stairs now at 480 Canal Street, The place is called Tribeca Rooftop. They installed by DOA Interriors. The glass blocks you see in the picture are available for $100.00 a peice. You can own a peice of The Palladium. E-Mail RIPDOA@AOL.com. No Lie.

Yup, it's true. Tribecca Rooftops! Was there 2 years ago for a Christmas Party and my drunk ass was walking up them to use the bathrooms....suddenly this deja vu feeling came over me and it hit me....PALLADIUM!

Damn I miss that place! Great pictures, what else do you have of that place? Please email me...INSINY@aol.com

addaboy

yeah are those pics from Fletcher's website about Palladium? Do you have any other pics from the "Arena" days? i'd love to see them all....

someone took a pic of my on my infamous birthday (birthday cake day) there... and i never got a copy...