Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTENTION: ClubPlanet Readers....

......I have seen ONE TOO MANY posts by people who are so.....uneducated, be it about musical styles, DJ's and what exactly their work entails, etc......I say instead of getting angry at these users, maybe we should encourage that they post questions about things they might not know, and those who do know, answer them. These drama posts that are flying around reek of a lack of intelligence. Since I have an interest in club music and DJ's , I tend to search on the internet and read the various publications , and learn more about what I enjoy when I go out to the clubs. To those users, and you know who you are, you might want to try the same.....then we can have a concrete discussion on why I think Junior Vasquez is GOD, and not hear replies like "Ewww it's too gay in Twilo" or "there's not enough crackheads to flash my glowsticks at" No disrespect to the glowstickers, of course!

I know Junior is getting old.. he's approaching "Grandpa" age... but.. since when did they Martyr him or make him God ?

LoL smile.gif

he's still cute for his umm.. age..

*evil grin*

oh yeah..and needless to say he is the best DJ around..

sorry Junior..you know I love you..

*hides behind speaker*

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Lord, I totally agree. I'm new to the scene but have thrown myself into reading anything I can get my hands on in print and on the web but when I ask a question I am sometimes ridiculed for not being a true 'house' fan or doing my research. Either way, others have made recommendations and I have checked them out (downloaded soundbytes as well as full mp3s) and found awesome stuff. It would be nice to get rid of the negative vibe but every now and then the twists make things interesting...Anyway, just my $.02.

One more thing, I found a brand new pub yesterday - premier issue. Here's the link to get one for free (it costs $6 on the stand)...www.planetrevolution.com. It's kickass so far and even comes w/some CDs. Can't beat that.

-SH

Originally posted by thomaskm1:

I agree but variety and drama spice things up and keep the board from becoming the 'popular mechanics' of the dance scene. So just keep up the love and ignored the bs.

It's all about the music.

parish

By no means should we stop the drama on this board, not at all! What I was saying is that it's hard to get into it when people start talking shit and they obviously have no clue as to what they are talking about.......which does have it's good points, like making it easier to blast them.....ah hell, post away!

LordGalactus

Proof that anybody can dance if they try....