Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm back

I got back from Puerto Rico about two weeks ago. What'd you think? Did you hit any of the clubs? I only found two and made it to one. Had to do the tourist thing (1st time there). The club was ok but nothing spectacular. The musik was definitely better than I expected (most of it old & of course they played zombie nation). Totally wasted for the first half of the trip. Very cool. Anyway, I want to be back there too. Laying on white beaches, playing in crystal blue waters and sipping kick-ass pina colada's all day. That's the life...

Ahhhh,

Puh-Wear-Ta Ree-ko,

What a place. Went there once for vacation. Had a slammin time. The beaches, the PR Women, oh my.

I think i'm going to request, that in the event of death, to have my ashes scattered there. (Or maybe Jersey, whichever is cheaper.)

peace

What clubs did you goto? I was there over a year ago and the only 2 worth going to were Egypt and 151 (or is it 51). Egypt had better music but 151 was a nicer place. One thing I noticed there was that they don't like white guys who can't speak Spanish. But the women were gorgeous!

I went to Babylon. It was ok but I would definitely hope there's better. The DJ jumped from salsa to hip hop then to house. At the end of the night he jumped back to hip hop to slow the house down and caused a major trainwreck.

Also heard of one called Laser in Old San Juan but didn't make it there. The thing I was most bummed about was the fact the 6th Element festival was there 4 days after I left. Next time. smile.gif