Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone ever have 8 1/2 's???

Hahahaha. LMAO!! That was a good one mdzuich. I've never heard of that one but I heard that "china stars" are suppose to be really REALLY good.

Have you ever heard of anything called "Benze" like the car?

BlueAngel

------------------

"The certain proof that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe

is that no one has bothered to make contact with us."

I've had 8 1/2s...they're pretty good. I'd give them a 7 or 8 out of 10. They take like 45 minutes to come up, slow at first and then WHAM! The peak lasts only about 2 - 3 hours and then a gradual come-down. But it might just be me - my friend rolled hard all night on just 1 1/2 of those. The best is this...take one of those about 2 hours after taking an x-file and you'll be flying higher than a kite!

Peace

I'd like to alter my answer a bit . . . while in Ibiza one of my friend bought from home (NY) these lil' things called PL (Pure Love). Everybody rolled like crazy off of only 1/2!! I don't know where he got it but it was definately some good stuff.

BlueAngel

------------------

Yes I heard they were very good!!! But I'm sure there are a ton of them out there so you never know. But I can't say because I never took them. Blue you gonna put on a light show for eveyone?

mdzuich, if I ever stop rolling I WILL!! biggrin.gif

After a couple of disappointments in Ibiza . . . I am sooooo ready for PVD at Twilo!! One thing, mdzuich, you were talking about the "Benze" right?

BlueAngel

------------------

I got these bombs about a year and half ago, they were called Melodies and DAM let me tell u ..the best shit i've ever dropped .. PURE MDMA ...the person I got 'em from said they were from Amsterdam but whatever ... The best I ever had ...never seen 'em since ... As for 8.5's never heard of 'em ...

4u's were the only pills I heard of with a # ...

mdzuch, I think we're getting there early cause we're going in with some promoters, so we can get in for free. We probably going to chill out in the VIP room (is it still VIP?) until the crowd die down a lil bit. Most likely emerge onto the dance floor around 3:30 or 4. I should be able to dance by then. hehe.

BlueAngel

------------------