Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Feeling kinda Sketchy about TuNNeL?

I dont no? Maybe it's just me, but iv heard so much bad shit about the place, after it went down hill. So im kinda not sure if i even want to go, And my good friend was turned into a bloody mess, after the staff though he was smoking weed, but it was a NEWPORT? Hello?! so, i think i might just pass on TuNNeL, and hear what you guys thought? And Fag/Hag just sounds lame to me.

but EB sounds yum, What do u guys think?

Me~~

I'm skeptical too but I'm definitely going to give it one more shot when JV starts spinnin on saturday's. Give it a second chance (or maybe even a first), if you still don't like it don't go again. Either way you made an effort.

biggrin.gif

ultracrzy,

i think everyone is a bit skeptical, but damnit, just go b/c you know you made mad good memories in there. smile.gif

and if the security are not dickheads, i will be even more elated to return to the tunnel.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Yea, im gonna go, havent been there in a while, but i think i will, just for the hell of it, The party in the gay" area sounds so lame, Fag/Hag??? Sounds like kurfew take 2!

Not really mt thing, It was, when i was

16-18, but now being close to 26, im not really sure smile.gif~

Well just check it out...It's a new party, so no one knows what it will be like yet...Might be good, might be bad...You'll never know until you go.

-Warren

------------------

For the "Absent Minded" guestlists at Exit, Aria, or Tunnel,

email me (IrvGrampa@aol.com) or call me @ 914-912-9518