Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why are we so difficult?

hey amkitty,

it's b/c we are all kittycats.. we NEED our independence, but we CRAVE everyone's attention.

no wonder we are so hard to deal with.

nice screen name, nice to meet you! smokin.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

we are difficult becasue we can be... It's human nature to take people to their limits, and it's a fact girls can take men to a further limit then they can take us. all girls know if we wine and bitch a little, eventually we will get our way!

"momma said use what you got, to get what you want!"

mr sick,

I mean difficult because we are just never happy, we are never satisfy with the way our body looks, we are always complaining about how fat or slim or ugly or pretty we are etc... Oh!!! and God forbid you get near us when were are pmsing.. oh boy, those are the worst days because we are just soooo sensitive, everything makes us cry or become offended, and it feels like no one understand how fucked up and shitty we feel during those days. We normally take it out on our boyfriends, or the poor little bro or sis that's just making our life difficult while we are talking on the phone.

• 2 weeks later...

Women are difficult because they don't what they want, say or mean.

They tend to lead on men, who actually think that the woman cares for them, when they really don't. Women tend to say things to guys and later on they say " I don't remember saying that. " Also, the legendary Biz Markie wink.gif said, which is so true, never trust a girl that says she " just has a friend ." Oh yeah and like," we're just hanging out", "chillen"," he crashed at my place because he was really too tired to go back to his home. " You know these are true and all guys have heard these. In fact it happened to me this Friday night. A girl that I've known over year, it was year anniversary together so we decided to hit Vinyl to celebrate. I went to get drinks, i come back and she's mashing face with her " best friend "on the dance floor. frown.gif

Naturally I'm hurt now and yeah women are f'n difficult to understand. frown.gif

------------------

Are you feeling it???

amkitty

It is an unfortunate fact of life that the world remains a patriarchal and mysoginistic place.......no wonder that girls are often 'difficult'

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com