Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nick Warren fans???

nick warren is top notch...

i wouldn't call him second tier..he fills his own spaces around the globe.

the next Gu is dave seaman coming in august..

and the nick warren GU is coming from amsterdam last i heard.

Top Dj wish he visited NYC..

z

He used to come to Hungary a lot, where I used to live. He said it's his favourite place to play. He gets really into it there.

He's as good as Seaman, Digweed, and all the rest of that lot I would say. Has a somewhat different style. Not straightforward prog house. Lots of dirty trance type shit. Definitely brilliant live. I would think he would have to come over here to promote the new CD like every other Brit does when they release something.

BTW, GU 17 will be Danny. Due out Sept 18th according to the flyer I got at Space.

JohnB

Yeah I saw Nick Warren here in Sydney about a month ago, but given he played on the Sunday nite and my Saturday nite/Sunday involved a lot of drinking.......After I indulged I remember arriving at the club around midnight then next thing I know Nick Warren is finishing and it is 3am wink.gif

apparently he was good but definitely 2nd tier!!

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Nick Warren has got to be one of the best and most underrated DJ's out there. He definitely has skills with his mixing and his track selection. In my opinion, I think he can mix different types of music extremely well whether its trance, techno, or house. I just wish he would spin the states more often.

------------------

"Life is but a dream

within a dream"