Clubplanet Nightlife Community

here's a newsflash for all idiots out there!

people will always say dude, especially those of us who have been saying it since 3rd grade.

buying drugs in clubs is dumb. simply because you are running more of a risk that from buying from a source who might have user testimonials....like when a dealer has a new pill, people come back and tell him whether it was good or bunk...no club dealer ahs friends hangin around telling you to buy it....e goes for more than 40 bucks ins ome clubs too why are you throwing money away for a cheap thrill?

this post was to serve the purpose of informing people of the dangers on buyng drugs in clubs from lowlife dealers, not to insult my surfer roots! anyway here's a plan, you know those morons who're always standing in hallways and around the bathrooms whispering X or K or whatever as you walk by. lets do this. point them out to the bouncers and tell them these assholes are pushin shit in their club. and once these dirtbags are eradicated from the clubs the business will be all mine! and i only charge 20! come my children, join me and bask in my chemical bliss!

ps: 3 for fitty!

------------------

deez nuts

If anyone needs crack let me know, i usually only deal to elementary school kids but i'll make an exception for the people the board...

holy snikeys batman

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

I agree buying shit in clubs is stupid unless you know somebody that knows somebody. I bought E in the other day because I saw a dealer dealing to someone else and his shit was goood biggrin.gif

Buying from some random dude saying X is retarded and anyone who does has issues. I lucked out and now I have a dealer to get shit from....not everyone is that lucky and you could end up bieng fucked in the ass pretty hard. Telling on people is stupid too and I wouldnt recomend that....you're smart enough not to buy from those people so dont bother with them....to each his own, dig? wink.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~

[This message has been edited by Calyandra (edited 07-24-2000).]

quit buying drugs inside clubs! if you want to get high on whatever you drug of choice may be, get a connect. buying shit in a club is not the same as going to the bar and getting a jack and coke. you know who makes the jack, get it? fuckin playing russian roulette.

------------------

deez nuts

Originally posted by muthaload:

What dealer is going to let you lick their pills before you buy them?

DUDE

AS STUPID AS IT SOUNDS I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT A PILL THAT I DID NOT LICK FIRST

I HAVE SEEN SO MANY PEOPLE DO THAT

AT FIRST I HAD NO CLUE WHAT X TASTED LIKE JUST WANTED TO BLUFF THE DEALER

BUT AFTER A WHILE YOU AQUIRE THE TASTE AND YOU KNOW WHATS REAL

------------------

TECHNO MUSIC

more fun than 4 hookers and an 8-ball of coke

you know whats funny?? a guy i used to know used to make his own pills . . . which contained aspirin, various household products, chalk - believe me the shit tastes just as nasty as the best pill you've ever done. I mean, it was even easier for him when all the kids who bought from him has to go by was their friends saying exactly what you guys said - if it tastes like shit, it's real - Not always the case. Nothing life-threatening was put in them, but all the same, they weren't E, either.

so be careful!! there are horrible people out there who are just looking for money . . . and what better place to get it than in a club?? What are the chances of you finding the guy you bought from again?? and what are you gonna do, go get a bouncer and be like "this guy sold me fake drugs!!"??? oHtay.

i just dont wanna see anyone get hurt. just look out . . know where you're getting your drugs from.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

I lick my shit before I buy it....if its real shit the dealer isnt going to say shit..and pills are not $40. rolleyes.gif I have no idea where you are buying your shit. I pay $20 at most for my E.....

Calyandra@aol.com

Virgo Gues+list

Exit Fridays

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~