Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is paris?

okay...so here is the deal. Those that are old skool, know where Paris came from. We have all seen transition from a transvestite into a full blown (and I might add a damn good one) woman. I understand the hate, but it is club...there is always bullshit involved. And yes if she wasn't such a cunt half of the time...people wouldn't be soo interested in her business. But hey those hormones make you a little crazy..lol. So say damn the man and go to a club that doesn' still fuck with the bullshit.

Mad love to the people still around stickin it out since 91.

If you want to get in the Factory or any other club - Read the article in the Nov/Dec issue of Details Magazine. They interviewed Paris about Velvet Rope Burns.

By the way 2 weeks ago on Sunday Morning around 5am Dave Marvisi (Exit) wouldn't let a girl in because she was wearing sweat pants inside out, He did tell her to go home and change. Just saying what I seen. People have all week to wear crappy clothes, for the LOVE OF GOD at least dress decent when you go clubbing. smile.gif

------------------

It's all in the music

Guest crystalmethodny

I give props to the writer of that article.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Agree with Pooch...

Who is Paris? Paris is the person in charge of upholding the standards of the establishment which she is employed. Paris has to make a judgement call on who would best suit the best interest of the club; and she has to do it in a glance.

I think she's doing a hell of a job.

C'mon folks, if you're priveleged enough to blow $100 a night on drinks at a club, make it $150 and buy a pair of PANTS once in a while.

Originally posted by djchris:

If you want to get in the Factory or any other club - Read the article in the Nov/Dec issue of Details Magazine. They interviewed Paris about Velvet Rope Burns.

By the way 2 weeks ago on Sunday Morning around 5am Dave Marvisi (Exit) wouldn't let a girl in because she was wearing sweat pants inside out, He did tell her to go home and change. Just saying what I seen. People have all week to wear crappy clothes, for the LOVE OF GOD at least dress decent when you go clubbing. smile.gif