Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Age vs. Mentality

I am 21 and have been going out since 91....yeah..i was a youngin. My sister was a dancer at clubs and it led to me being a dancer. 91 was a ggod year.....but the years to follow become a blur. Years of going out turn into a lifestyle and when the comps start dissappearing it all goes down hill. It used to be a different breed....but hey, at least I can say I'M SO COOL because I went to all those clubs you wish you went to. And now they are closed.lol Deal with it...the scene is dead, it isn't who you are anymore it is how trendy you are. DAMN THE TRENDY FOKES....they ruin everything.

31, still partyin' like a rock star, showing no signs of stopping and loving every minute of it!

Right on Dirtyslapper, I luv the look on the boys faces, tho sometimes I feel a little guilty (teasing the animals?) and Divalicious, you and yer bud are lucky 2 have each other... My buds are all married with babies and I think we are all equally baffled by each other!

No such thing as too old as evidenced by the old, i mean old, peeps who turn up at raves sometimes and dance like crazy. Man i love that sh*t!

Peace be the journey,

Melissa

Originally posted by gene2k:

Monday through Thursday I'm 29 then I become 22 again. I think I'm gonna stay young until I die. Or at least this lifestyle's not fun anymore.

...like our mutual friend put it this past weekend: "Gene is the youngest 29yo I know" ...so true!!!

------------------

...Ph0eniX

I'm 37 (don't look it) female and don't get out enough! I usually go out during the week although it's hard to get up the next day. I don't even know what's good on Saturdays,and it's so crowded anyways. I don't want to stay out til 4am---it screws up my Sundays.

I'm 24 and I've been the scene since I was 16. Thanks for fake IDs.

I took 3 years off for art school. I used to hang out at Limelight, Tunnel and Palladium alot. I've seen some really good friends come and go. I got back into the scene sometime in early 99. Twilo was my first club back in with S&D. Then I got back into raves too. I've seen things change, some worse, some better. I gave up going to raves a few months ago. I just don't feel the friendly vibes anymore. I once saw 10 year old getting high. It sickened me. Plus my friends started going to them for the drugs and not for the music. I might give it a rest soon. Right now, I'm making the rounds to see my fav DJ's. When's that done, I might take a break. I've been told I still look like I still graduated from high school. Looks like I can still blend in with the kiddies. It's not how old you are, it's how old you feel. Right now, I'm feelin' the best I ever felt. cool.gif

------------------

Are you feeling it???

shadowchaser076@aol.com