Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THIS JUST IN......

sasha and digweed, tired of the obnoxious and uneducated ny crowd, refuse to play at twilo anymore. Twilo management has filed a lawsuit for breach of contract. filling in this week will be no other than Sal Parm of Plasmic Honey. More details as the story breaks!

------------------

deez nuts

If this is true, wow! How do you replace S&D with Sal. I mean I love Sal, but the music is totally different. The crowd is in for a big change if they're used to the S&D style of music.

Oh well, there goes TWILO.

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

i don't believe that! And i have proof!

i just read an interview with Digweed in Time Out NY with and i will quote:

-start quote-

Reporter: What does it feel like when you deejay?

Digweed: I just feel like I am communicating with the crowd, that they are feeling what I am feeling. They trust my judgment with the record selection. That is the best feeling for me.

Reporter: How do you know when a crowd is into it?

Digweed: I have been going to clubs for so long I can walk in and feel what the crowd wants from their body language. Sasha and I are very lucky becuse our fan base is so good. When we come up to Twilo's booth and the crowd sees us, you can feel everyone get up a little bit -we get a reaction as soon as we put the first record on.

Reporter: When you talk about your relationship with the crowd, it sounds personal.

Digweed: There is nothing better that going to a club, month in and month out, and seeing the same people supporting you. They're interested in what you're doing and what new records you're playing. At Twilo, the regulars come down every month; it's like a little family. It's an amazing feeling.

Reporter: How do your NY shows differ from the others??

Digweed: Coming to NY is like coming to the whole world in one little island -you can't beat the energy and excitement. It is a very special place, and Twilo is a great club -it's got the best sound system in the world.

-end quote-

so, there!!! tongue.gif

-k

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

I start thinking how funny it is that people could believe what some people start serving up and then something tells me people are just playing along , and everyone is just being facicious, then some one starts to get angry about its so much so that they have to coment on it and even that is still just a plug to drive you to another club that night instead.

Thanks and F*$# all that I am sitting here think so much about a gasbag comment.

thank you

JANKY,

sorry i got it from the magazine itself, the july 27 - aug 3 issue.

here's another q&a:

Reporter: Other than Sasha, who are your favorite DJs?

Digweed: Danny Tenaglia, Derrick Carter, Mark Farina, & Jimmy Van M

later

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe