Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Important question about E

Ok, is it possible for E to take a few days to kick in? See, I took it Saturday night, but felt nothing so I figured that it was a dud, but right now I am very dizzy and "Not all there" plus my pupils are dilated. Is this possible???

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

Hmmm...I've never heard that happening. What did you take? Maybe the pill you had contained DXM or something else? I usually have bouts of dizziness a couple of days after dropping, but 5-HTP and lots of rest always solves that. Try to rest as much as possible today.

I am not sure what it was called that I took. It was sorta a triangle shape, purple with a X and 75 on it. I didn't feel anything when I took it. and now the problem is I am stuck at work =( feeling like this

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

I have an experience of that happening, but I don't think it was from the pill. It was definitely a dud. But you were probably thinking about it at work, and saying, "aw man its fake..that's fucked up". Or, maybe you were thinking about E, or goin out this wknd. For some reason, you felt like you were messed up (some psychological reason), and it even acted out in such a way, that now your pupils were dilated (i.e. your brain was tricked, sort-of, through some chain reaction psychological thought). Once, when I came home from work, I went to my friends house to chill. I passed out on the Futon. When I awoke, I felt like I couldn't see correctly (I have contacts). It looked like there was too much light coming in. My friend then looks to me and says, damn kid are you rolling? I go what! I look in the mirror, and my eyes were dilated. Not for too long, maybe like 10 - 15 mins. I also, mentally, felt slightly off. I was thinkin' about whether I was gonna go out. Since going out meant that I might roll, if I wanted to stay really late; that's what started some type of reaction mentally, I'm assuming. Don't worry about it. How long did it last anyways? I'm guessing that it didn't last that long. See ya'.

[This message has been edited by Pershoot (edited 07-26-2000).]

I am feeling like that now. My pupils are still dilated and it has been about 30mins so far maybe longer.

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com

the same thing has just happened to a friend of mine this weekend in San Francisco - dropped Saturday night, very mild reaction, but come 5pm Sunday eyes all dilated and feeling a bit weird - and the same again on Monday... if it's any reassurance he's completely back to normal now - but a bit worrying, no? don't think they were purple triangles that he had though.

That doesnt sound strange to me at all...I don't do drugs and for some reason my pupils are almost always dilated...It's just the way they are...I don't know why...People at work ask if I do drugs, but all i do now is drink smile.gif

------------------

"Absent Minded" guestlist at Exit and Tunnel.

"Warren's list" at AriA.

email me (IrvGrampa@aol.com) or call me @ 914-912-9518

No. It's impossible. Your body has metabolized it (ie. broke it down and sent it to your wee wee) by now. It's all in your head (ie psychological) or your body is just having an allergic reaction to something minor. Chill out, exercise a bit, eat a good meal and rest.

Or

Listen to Orbital and go back to pretending.

i took a pill this weekend (first time doing a whole) & it took a while to kick in like almost an hour. at first i thought it was fake so i went up to one of my guy freinds & was resting my head on his chest & when i opened my eyes it hit me soo hard..& i bugged my face off for about ..6 hrs..

------------------

*Get the f*k off my dance floor..SF <3 *