Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post for anyone who works in the downtown manhattan area

Okay everyone...I work at this place called Jazzy's (on the corner of varick and charlton) If any of you know it then you know it's a very unique deli/restaurant/bar... Mon-Fri from 4p.m.-about 7 or 8 p.m. I bartend there...the drinks are DIRT CHEAP because no one knows about it really. It's a strange place but if anyone works in the area you should stop by after work sometime...All club planet people would definitely get "hooked up" wink.gif

And I figured since I'm new to this board I'd get to meet more of you guys...

My name is Stephanie, I'm the only bartender there...stop by and say Hi...I'll buy you a drink! (or two) smile.gif

------------------

then there was you...

Guest crystalmethodny

Where the heck is Charlton?

I live right by Varick

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Charlton?

I'd 411 the address if ol' Bellatlantic, AKA, Verizon wasn't so jacked up....

Give us a landmark Steph..

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<Ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I always ask that of all my prey... I just like the sound of it>--- When the Artful speaks

<Ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I always ask that of all my prey... I just like the sound of it>

Uh, no Batman, I mean Joker, I never have. Unless I can count my ex-girlfreind cause she got pretty freakin' evil at times biggrin.gif

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

---*shudder*---

Was she really that bad?

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

Thus far I've been pretty lucky in that department... hehe, getting to see people deal with relations that are somewhat "scary"

rather than being an active participant...

{I do wish I could put a soundbite with the joker laugh on this board though... hehe}

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<Ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I always ask that of all my prey... I just like the sound of it>--- When the Artful speaks

hey all thanks for the responses..

Charlton is near the holland tunnel.

it's one block south from "culture club"

it's several blocks north of the world trade center...

The bar is opening at noon on friday for any of you who are also staying in manhattan this holiday weekend...come in and say hi...I'll be the chick behind the bar smile.gif

------------------

then there was you...

Hey Vejita, imagine having to read all those sub-titles without a rewind button...

hehe..

(you'd think DBZ would be on DVD by now----and I don't mean the English versions)

Oh well...

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

Artful -- hehe. Well, I can read at a pretty decent clip.... I haven't seen a subbed film that scrolls text too quickly.

Also, yeah, I'm totally nonplussed that DBZ hasn't been released on DVD with at least decent subtitled. Dubbing sucks, period, except for in Akira, maybe. Which _also_ hasn't been released on DVD, dammit!

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."