Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone go to tunnel, sf, or exit?? reviews please

oasis

yea that whole <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> thing is bullshit b/c so many of my friends have gotten dicked trying to use my list after waiting on the ridiculous <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> line. David is an asshole and exit blows biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

What's up Oasis!

Went to SF, saw fights and people being carried out (but I didn't have to tell you that), and it was hot as BALLS.

I generally stay in the basement, so I can't tell you how upstairs was.

But the opening DJ for Cleveland(my man)

was HOT!!!!

------------------

Din Da Da

hey oasis, went to sf last night.im usually there in the fall and winter months,but i decided to branch out this summer.last night was my first night back since april.i thought the music was good jonathan put on a good set.the crowd--hmmmm.what can i say, didnt see many regulars there. lots of touristy people.and the construction was noticeable. new steel beams were set in the back by the speakers.plywood allover the colums..it was just wierd. ill give it a couple more weekends to get back to normal.

------------------

look at the funbags on that hosehound!

toxic to let you know and everyone else

there were no <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlists</A> @ exit friday

b/c of all the parties in the hamptons

dimateo, nj nick, thorin, joeyx

all were on flyers for parties in the hamptons so dave got pissed and said no one gets paid this week

and in my own oppinion that is the mistake that will kill that party b/c alot of the promoters are jumpin ship..

------------------

oasis guestlist

201-725-8858, oasis9389@aol.com

Exit sucked at the begining of the night on friday but got going later. I felt like a different crowd (and less people) then normal, which was nice.

BTW... they did not honor any guestlis+s for the whole night.

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions